Forcid machines meet the requirements of the following Directives/Standards:
2006/42/CE, 2014/33/UE, EN 81-20, EN 81-50, UNI EN 12100, 2014/30/UE, 2014/35/UE [EN81-1]
- Working process with CNC flexible machinery system. The components are tested with Zeiss three-dimensional testing machines.
- Final running-tests concerning vibrations, noise a.s.o. are carried out on 100% of gearboxes production.
- Forcid gearboxes , properly installed, ensure a smooth quite operation and are largely complying with the maximum noise levels established by the VDI 2566.
- Cast iron EN-GJS-700-2-UNI EN 1563 with hardness over 250HB is used for traction sheaves.
- Twin-coils Brakes with mechanically independent action.
- Synthetic oil is used for each model.
- The electrical motors are italian made , insulation class F, degree of protection IP21 , forced ventilation 180 St/h and 240 St/h, high efficiency CDF 60%.
- Standardized machine frames with/without deflection pulley, with vibration dampers are available.
- Gearboxes can be supplied equipped with Encoder, Tachometer, standard safety protections and safety slow shaft brake.
- Each gearbox is equipped with the “Operation and Maintenance Manual”. The “Certificate of Conformity” is supplied on demand.
- The high quality of both the Gearboxes projects criteria and the material used guarantee the long life of Forcid hoisting machines.
For any information, please refer to the technical catalogue.
Feel free to contact our Sales dpt for any further information.